Dr Mofin "The Psychologist" Goes Ballistic On OAP Gbemi

The internet was on fire yesterday with the "ranting" of two socialite brothers- Joro and Dokun Olumofin.

I was down with the flu and could not even post anything on my blog but I was glued to my phone, reading all the comments on several websites including the brothers' Instagram pages.

And it was only this evening that I realized that I can add my "two kobo opinion"-- I repeat my opinion because it is how I feel and you may not agree with me.

The picture above is just a drop in the ocean of vile things the brothers said about Gbemi. Many have hailed them and said Gbemi deserves what she got but I beg to differ.

Joro Olumofin

Gbemi may be rude and arrogant as many have said and got more than she bargained for but as a health professional, a PSYCHOLOGIST for that matter, Joro took it too far.

In addition, "Dr. Mofin" as he's popularly known, has behaved and spoken most unprofessionally. It's one thing to say nasty things in private but to behave this way in public is totally WRONG!

Doctor indeed!




Comments