MEET THE MEDIC



Meet the medic ๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿฉ: Dr. Ejiro Kragha-Ogomigo @jirokragha
.
๐Ÿ‘‰๐ŸฝFavourite quote: He who knows not and knows not he knows not, he is a fool, shun him.
.
๐Ÿ‘‰๐ŸฝFavourite show: Major Crimes๐Ÿ“บ๐ŸŽฅ
.
๐Ÿ‘‰๐ŸฝWhat you wish you knew in medical school๐Ÿ”“: That I don't need most of the crap I was forced to learn. (I'm inserting my ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ here).
.
๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿฝ Your favourite mnemonic๐Ÿ“š: I don't like mnemonics and can't even remember any.
.
๐Ÿ‘‰๐ŸฝYour worst experience ever as a doctor: Inserting a nasogastric tube for a patient with intestinal occlusion of almost a week.
.
๐Ÿ‘‰๐ŸฝWhat other course would you study if you had a choice: Structural engineering
.
We love ๐Ÿ’• our medics. DM or tag @healththenmore with your stories, news, cases and pictures. Thank you๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ˜€
.

Comments