Pure Genius- Dr. Aarinola Olaiya


Dr. Olaiya is a pure genius- At her graduation from Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife in December 2018, Dr. Olaiya had distinctions in 12 courses. She also became the first student in 28 years to have a Distinction in Surgery at the Faculty of Clinical Sciences at the school.
.
In an interview when describing the inspiration for her success, she said, “I really cannot explain it. What I can say is that the grace of God has been at work from my first day in the university. Apart from that, I am a focused person. I always like to have a goal in mind and I make sure that I focus on that goal without giving room to distractions. I think this is what happened. Right from the day I was admitted into the university, I made sure that I remained focused in my studies.”
.
Governor Fayemi who attended the 43rd Convocation ceremony of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife, Thursday specifically to honor Aarinola, said she had shown that Ekiti is the country’s intellectual capital. “If she wants to go into housemanship, residency or even a Ph.D. in medicine, we will support her. It is very important to us that we restore the values for which we are known in Ekiti."



Use any of these to join us:
Email: healththenmore@gmail.com
Instagram: @healththenmore
Twitter: @healththenmore
YouTube Channel: HealthThenMore

Comments